Have you ever been interested in a topic and then realized you knew a person who literally wrote the book on it? That’s what happened to me a few weeks ago. I had a thought about starting a Mastermind Group and reached out to friend & colleague, Tobe Brockner, author of “Mastermind Group Blueprint. How to Start, Run, and Profit from Mastermind Groups.”
One thing led to another and today I had him on as a guest of my new Blab.im live-stream show “the daily Q”. The replay of the interview is embedded below, but some of the key takeaways for me were:
- Mastermind Groups can work for almost anyone, anywhere, in any field or industry
- Mastermind Groups are a way to surround yourself with people smarter than you
- There’s enough of everything to go around – scarcity mentality never wins
- Mastermind Groups have been around “forever” which makes the content in the book is evergreen
- You can learn anything from anybody if you put your mind to it and release the notion that you already know everything there is to know about your field
- “Being an entrepreneur is the loneliest profession on the planet.” Bill Glazer
As you watch the video keep in mind that there are live viewers who are asking questions in the comments sections and the moments when I look completely bored with what Tobe is saying, I am really looking at the comments, responding, and posting links. There was even a moment when I was trying to look up this video of Tobe’s Shock ‘n’ Awe package to post the link in the chat. Oh, and the chocolate bar I hold up? That’s because someone said chocolate might be a good addition in a Shock ‘n’ Awe package and I commented that chocolate was always a good idea – then I did a little live “show and tell”.
Many thanks to Tobe Brockner for bringing his expertise to the broadcast. Here are the ways you can connect with Tobe:
- Twitter – @TobeBrockner
- LinkedIn – Tobe Brockner
- Website – VSquaredcreative.com
- Email – Tobe@VSquaredcreative.com
Also – Thank you to all of the live viewers and participants, especially @fabianbrown and @PrestonOdenbrett for jumping into the broadcast!
Full disclosure: Books purchased from links in this post will result in affiliate fees paid out to us. So, many thanks for using our links 😉